I believe my technician decided that it was due to the breakdown of the
adsorbent foam in our oldish shipping dewar, as it stopped happening once we
replaced that particular dewar.

But I would be open to other explanations.

Diana

Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
Departments of Biophysics and Biochemistry
UT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214A
Dallas, TX 75390-8816
diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu>
(214) 645-6383 (phone)
(214) 645-6353 (fax)

On Feb 21, 2020, at 6:33 PM, Emilia C. Arturo (Emily)