On Wednesday, 29 April 2020 11:53:32 PDT Tim Gruene wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> can you make suggestions for how to disinfect computer keyboards, and
> instrument panels?

The consensus here is that the keyboards must have a cover that can be
washed/disinfected.  They are not [usually] that hard to find. Sometimes
they are called "skins" rather than covers.

Instrument panels - no idea.  Labs here have discussed instituting a strict
tagging system with a log.  One user per instrument, separated by
[72 hours? not sure if there is a consensus] between users.

        Ethan

--
Ethan A Merritt
Biomolecular Structure Center,  K-428 Health Sciences Bldg