Not in CCP4, no. And, technically, not in Phenix either.  The real-space refinement in Phenix simply picks peaks in the density and then pulls nearby atoms toward them.  Like a black hole gobbling up nearby planets. It took me a while to realize that! If you manage to turn off geometry restraints (as I eventually did) all the atoms end up on top of each other. Might seem like a horrible idea, but for poor resolution data and reasonably good geometry restraints it has a high radius of convergence and is incredibly fast when compared to "real real-space refinement".  Refining against map voxels directly is a very very slow process.

But, if you real really want to do real real-space, then I suppose coot is doing that?  I'm actually not sure.

The isolde suggestion already made is an excellent one.  The hardest part of that is getting the right version of chimeraX working.  But, once you've done that its pretty straightforward.

One program that has not been mentioned, but does "real real" space refinement is: "rsref"
https://chapman.missouri.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/software/rsref/html/rsref_doc.html

It is not too hard to install and use. I can't say I've gotten results appreciably different from reciprocal-space refinement, and that led me to ask myself why exactly I thought it would be different.  The Fourier transform is symmetric after all.  But I do expect that if you have unmodeled regions, such as big, spiky metals, or large tracts of disordered, ropy stuff, then localizing the refinement could be beneficial.

Now, of course, you can also do localized refinement in reciprocal space by just smoothing out parts of the map that are "uninteresting". The vast area of noise around the protein in a cryoEM map, for example, is perhaps a candidate for noise suppression. The only trick is how to suppress noise without creating systematic error. For example, if your model does not have "bulk solvent" then this area will be modeled as vacuum, but if you simply set the map voxel values to 0.00, you will have effectively created more bulk solvent, not eliminated it.  This is because 0.00 is usually the average voxel value, not the "vacuum level". Then there is the "edge" between the modified and unmodified areas. Unless you smooth it in some way this edge will be very sharp and therefore have significant Fourier coefficients at a wide range of resolutions.  So, if you are not careful, your "noise suppression" can create a lot more error than it eliminates.

As for what to do?  The scale factor given to the "bulk solvent" model is perhaps the best value to use to replace the "bulk" solvent region.  The bulk solvent mask itself, ranging from 0 to 1, might also be a reasonable weighting function for combining your original map with a single-valued map.  That is, don't change the protein, but flatten the solvent. You can get this map out of refmac using the MSKOUT feature. You then smooth it in reciprocal space by applying refmac's best-fit solvent B factor using sfall and fft, then finally scale it with mapmask. I should admit, however, that I have not tried this in a while.  Let me know if it works!

HTH

-James Holton
MAD Scientist