Hi Rafael,

have you considered crystal dehydration?
<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3317743/>
It’s not easy to implement, but high solvent content could be a reason why your
crystals don’t diffract beyond 4A. Did you manage to get some unit cell
parameters from this 4A diffraction and estimate the solvent content?
Good luck!