The CCP4 study weekend is going online for 2021! We would like to welcome you
to join us for this year's meeting which will run from 5th-8th January. The
theme this year is:

Integrating Structural Biology

We have invited a diverse group of speakers to give insights into different
methodological approaches that can enrich structural understanding of chemistry
and biology beyond our crystal structures. Talks include several subjects on
structural bioinformatics, time resolved and dynamics studies, in cell
measurements, biophysical approaches to quantify macromolecular interactions,
and many other novel and established integrative approaches.

See details of the programme and registration here:

https://ccp4sw2021.meeting-mojo.com/

Registration is free this year.  We already have had ~1000 people registering
for the CCP4 Virtual Study Weekend which will make it the largest Study Weekend
in number of delegates ever but being a virtual event we still have plenty of
room if you haven't already registered.  We have tried to time the programme to
make it accessible to as many people around the world.

As is usual there will there will be a chance to find out "What's New in CCP4?"
and the Lunch Time Bytes sessions will be happening before the main lectures
start each day.

We also will be having social events in the evening including a pub quiz on
5th, Two Truths and a Lie quiz on 6th, 2 socials on 7th (Crafty
Crystallographers and Among Us! But with crystallographers) and a mini
Minecraft tournament on 8th (to complement the Minecraft chatroom that will
have been running all week).

There will be plenty of space for networking both on an individual basis (via
text messaging through the hub and video messaging) and by going into "The Trip
to CCP4" networking space where there are breakout rooms for people to interact.

Diamond Light Source will also be holding their MX User Meeting between
09:00-11:00 GMT on Wednesday 6th January 2021.

Regards

Karen McIntyre
CCP4 Project Administrator
Science and Technology Facilities Council
RCaH 1.22
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Harwell Campus
Didcot
OX11 0FA

karen.mcint...@stfc.ac.uk<mailto:karen.mcint...@stfc.ac.uk>
01235 44 5790

[cid:image003.png@01D6D78C.C5EC9DA0]

**Please note that I only work part-time until 1.30pm**

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named
recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose,
copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the
sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and
Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of
this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient
should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the
attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which
the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses. Opinions, conclusions
or other information in this message and attachments that are not related
directly to UKRI business are solely those of the author and do not represent
the views of UKRI.