Hey Debanu,

Hmm. Last time I did it I didn't have to go through any IP lawyers to upload a pre-print to biorxiv.  What I was thinking of is something similar to that.  Researchers, on their own, deciding to upload their applications and reviews.  What would be the motivation? Well, I imagine it is not an uncommon situation where you might want help from more than just the reviewers on how to revise your application. I know I always try to get all the help I can get.

Might even be able to use biorxiv to do it?  Or am I missing something?

-James Holton
MAD Scientist