Hi all,

I thought Sameer was burying the lead a tad in his message... :-) So, for those of you who -like me- are not on social media:

==> As of today, the AlphaFold Protein Structure Database contains 214 million models predicted with AlphaFold, covering almost all of UniProt. <==

So, if your favourite protein was not available in the database before today, it's worth checking in again at https://www.alphafold.ebi.ac.uk/ now.

See also:

- EMBL-EBI press release:
https://www.ebi.ac.uk/about/news/technology-and-innovation/alphafold-200-million/