Dear All,
We have vacancies for two postdoctoral researchers concerning our structural
enzymology studies on human collagen prolyl 4-hydroxylases, as described in the
two links below. These studies are carried out at the Faculty of Biochemistry
and Molecular Medicine and Biocenter Oulu at the University of Oulu, Oulu,
Finland, which is well equipped for these studies. Both projects involve
multidisciplinary structural biology approaches. The local expertise is
extended by having nice collaborations with research groups elsewhere in
Europe. There is detailed information concerning these projects in the links
provided below. The closing date of these applications is September 18.
Best Regards,
Rik Wierenga, FBMM, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland

https://rekry.saima.fi/certiahome/open_job_view.html?did=5600&jc=1&id=000013770&lang=en
https://rekry.saima.fi/certiahome/open_job_view.html?did=5600&jc=1&id=000013771&lang=en