The Keenan lab at the University of Chicago has openings for research staff
(junior or senior) and postdoctoral fellows. Our research focuses on mechanisms
of membrane protein biogenesis and quality control. More information about our
work and the lab can be found here:

publications:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/myncbi/1p3srcyQuj-Qx/bibliography/public/
<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/myncbi/1p3srcyQuj-Qx/bibliography/public/>
website:  https://keenanlab.bsd.uchicago.edu
<https://keenanlab.bsd.uchicago.edu/>
twitter: @keenan_lab <https://mobile.twitter.com/keenan_lab>

Chicago is a vibrant and dynamic city, and the University offers an excellent
research environment. The fully equipped EM facility at UChicago includes a
Titan Krios, a Glacios and an Aquilos Cryo-FIB.

Applicants with experience in any of the following are particularly encouraged
to apply:

Cryo-electron microscopy (single-particle or cryoET) and structural biology
Membrane protein biochemistry
CRISRP/Cas9 gene editing

Candidates from under-represented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should send a PDF of their CV to bkee...@uchicago.edu
<mailto:bkee...@uchicago.edu>

Best,
Bob