Have you tried P2Rank?  It is quite fast, and there is a standalone version
that has command line options to run against all coordinate files in a
directory using batch mode.

https://prankweb.cz/
https://prankweb.cz/about
https://github.com/rdk/p2rank

You can try the web version to see how it performs with one of your
favorites.  I like the automatically created pymol scripts as well.  It
does occasionally split a larger pocket into smaller ones, similar to the
fpocket behavior, but perhaps not quite as frequent.

-Mike