No attachments Lande Fu?
Your C2221 cell is pretty obviously related to the orthorhombic one.
(a b c )-C2221 ~  (2b 2c a)P212121
The cell volume of C2221 cell is ~ 4 x P212121 cell. -
8 symmetry related copies for C2221 and 4 for P212121
so if there are 2 molecules in P212121 ASU you expect 4 in the C2221 ASU.

I would reindex your P212121 cell as k l h
then change coordinates to Y,X,X ( or probably easier just run MR
again against the reindexed data)

Then place those coordinates in the C2221 cell, do a bit of refinement, and
look for the next pair.
I dont understand this "iFor fractional coordinate, it is 1/2 "..

Can you run MOLREP for the C2221 data set and send the log - phaser logs
are far too verbose!
Eleanor