Hi

I am also reminded that I was involved in the data collection but not structure
solution of a DNA cyclic octamer from a single wavelength dataset collected to
atomic resolution (on image plate…), which was solved after locating a Ba
(which turned out to be one of several with partial occupancy); the structure
solution was actually carried out in the laboratory of one G.M. Sheldrick,
using software that I think may have never been released to the public.

See

for details...

Harry