Hi Thripthi,

I would suggest that you check a few things:

   - when defining the gridbox coordinates, did you set the spacing to 1?
   - did you properly prepare your receptor (remove bound ligands, ions,
   waters, adding missing residues to your structure etc) and add polar
   hydrogens?
   - did you convert your receptor structure to the pdbqt format?
   - did you properly prepare your ligands?
   - you can use a control compound (known binder) for your protein and see
   if using the same general procedure, you still get a positive score

It is possible that you have very bad binders in the end, but generally a
positive vina score indicates some problem with the setup.

Hope this helps and please let me know how things went

Kind regards,

Sorin