Dear ccp4bb community,

We have a postdoctoral position available to join the Drug Discovery team at
the Sussex Drug Discovery Centre (SDDC) under the supervision of Prof Erika
Mancini and Prof John Spencer.
The successful candidate will work in a multidisciplinary environment on an
exciting and emerging area of oncology drug discovery and interact closely with
our cellular biology and medicinal chemistry teams.
The Post-doc will be involved in high-throughput X-ray crystallography,
fragment-based screening and structure-based drug design and will be
responsible for crystallisation, structure determination, structural and
biophysical analysis of protein-ligand complexes.
This is a one year contract funded by Omaze-Blood Cancer UK for a collaborative
project with the group of Prof Nerlov at the University of Oxford.

For more information on the job and how to apply, please visit the following
link:
https://jobs.sussex.ac.uk/job/91c964e4-e58f-4504-aafe-ca239bf7220b

[https://cdn1.site-media.eu/images/1200x630/6990143/logo-black.png]<https://jobs.sussex.ac.uk/job/91c964e4-e58f-4504-aafe-ca239bf7220b>
Research Fellow Ref 30876 - Job page - University of Sussex Job
Search<https://jobs.sussex.ac.uk/job/91c964e4-e58f-4504-aafe-ca239bf7220b>
jobs.sussex.ac.uk
For any questions, feel free to send me an email.
Erika