Dear, Mr schilling

This is about the 4th time that i've asked for a method to get
cdrecord-DVDPRO.

And you have yet to provide me with a real quote and payment method.

You did reply but as i've said your mail server rejects all of my mail
from work as well as from yahoo...

so please as another person sugested on the list take a few minuets of
your time and update your web site with real information about
cdrecord-dvdpro... I've been trying for more then 2 mths to be able to
burn DVD's in linux... and do not mind paying for it...

Mitchell Hicks

On 10/19/01, 1:33:17 AM, Joerg Schilling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding Re: Cdrecord--ProDVD test versions:

> >From: Nicolae Mihalache <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >After a lot of search and frustation about writing DVD
> >on Linux, I decided to write my own free driver for cdrecord.

> This reads really funny!

> Cdrecord-ProDVD is available since February 1998 and you never
> asked for it.

> In general I can say that the was little or no interest at all
> for DVD writing in the last 3 and a half year. This changed
> a bit during the last three weeks.....

> I started with DVD recording when there was no RW at all, a media
> did cost 60 Euro and the writer 15000 Euro. You did buy a writer?
> Why do dou have problems with media cost? It looks like
> you will never really use your writer.....

> Jörg

>  EMail:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353
Berlin
>        [EMAIL PROTECTED]             (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
>        [EMAIL PROTECTED]         (work) chars I am J"org Schilling
ftp://ftp.fokus.gmd.de/pub/unix