Hi Cdwrite,
Dehumidifiers Aust is a family business in Melbourne .We are importers of
Dehumidifiers for the Australian market for Luko Air and Suntec Ind.We carry
stock of portable and wall mounted Dehumidifiers .We can have designing and
manufacturing of specified types of Dehumidifiers to suit your needs any size
that is needed in Dessicant or refrigerant types at very reasonable prices.We
are happy to help you with your inquiries for you or your clients requirements.
Please keep our email for future referenceRegards
Katie Hu
Dehumidifiers Australia
Steambrite Aust
Dehumsaust.com.au