you can find the code here

modified source code:
http://www.maths.univ-evry.fr/pages_perso/vtorri/files/sphinxbase-0.4.tar.bz2

what i compiled:
http://www.maths.univ-evry.fr/pages_perso/vtorri/files/sphinx.tar.bz2

Note: you need iconv for win ce, especially the dll. Indeed, without it, you can't build the dll of sphinx (and unfortunately, I don't have it). Hence, i fear that the executables will not run.

So, get iconv for win ce (static lib + dll) and compile the modified source, and it should be ok

Vincent Torri

Reminder: if you want to run configure again to change the prefix, you have to do that:

./configure --prefix=$HOME/local/sphinx --host=arm-wince-cegcc