I just committed my current work for Windows Mobile 6.1 .

This builds on work by Kai Tietz for "v2 pseudo relocation", this is
some magic stuff we need to get DLLs to work.

I've managed to get this to build sample programs with DLLs, and *on the
WM 6.1 emulator* they appear to run.

I don't have feedback from anyone with a 6.1 device, and I won't have a
device of my own until Christmas Day.

Non-trivial DLLs don't appear to work yet, I will look into this.

All input is welcome.

        Danny
--
Danny Backx ; danny.backx - at - scarlet.be ; http://danny.backx.info