Hi Jostein,

1) I think not.

2) I haven't used Microsoft's MSN client for a long time, but I don't
think there ever really was an away message in MSN..? ICQ had that. In
CenterIM config options, you can enable an option to specify away
message on status change, but it doesn't seem to affect MSN. If you're
thinking of personal messages in MSN, I think the answer is the same
as for 1).

I use the opportunity to ask at the same time if anyone else has
experienced Gtalk contacts falling out of the Online list lately? I've
had that problem a long time, but it started to show when I began
using CenterIM on Ubuntu for ARM (on a SheevaPlug).

Regards,
Arnt Jørgen