Le mardi 18 juin 2013 à  9:35, Sébastien NOBILI a écrit :
> I'm building from GIT version and let you know.

Good news ! I finally got it from GIT version !

I can send IRC commands as it should be:
    - from menu, I join a channel (pick a random name),
    - I directly send IRC topic command: "/topic #bac",
    - I receive all tweets matching search in the channel

That's great, I'll leave version 4, you've got one more CenterIM-5 user !

BTW, I'll build a proper Debian package for current stable (Wheezy). If anyone
is interested, just let me know.

Thanks a lot for your help (the three of you) !

Seb