Hey there,
I've been using CenterIM for many years, it's a great application. It's a
shame there has been no development of the CenterIM 5 version, on the other
hand, I quite understand the lack of motivation. There has been a huge
decline of these IM clients and users in general (ICQ, Jabber, IRC,
others...). Everybody is using facebook messenger, what's up and what have
you.

What are you guys using CenterIM for?

Milan