Akemi Yagi a écrit :
On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Ned Slider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
 Cool - just wasn't sure if it needed something more :)

I have made some minor addition and changes to the sudo section.  Hope
it is still looking good.

Akemi
Hi,

it is still looking good to me. Just two little things :
- Do we consider people who reach this page know at least how to edit a file with vi? I ask this because I mentionned how to save the sudoers file but not how to edit it; since it is a sudo howto and not a vi howto, maybe this part could be changed (something like : if you don't know how to use vi, follow this link, with a link to a vi howto). - About the NOPASSWD version of the quick and dirty setup : I'm not against it if there is a big fat warning sign attached.

Nils