Ralph Angenendt wrote:
Christopher Chan wrote:
Ah but you cannot just replace it with another radio and expect it to work...sendmail and postfix have very different interfaces and design. They have their own ways of handling. Do we have to entertain stuff like writing/debugging sendmail rulesets or how to chain restriction classes in postfix?

I think it depends. If the only solution given by other lists is "update
your version of foo", I'd rather have the discussion here.

Well sometimes there will be no choice. Eg: To get milter support in postfix, I have to upgrade to postfix 2.3. There is no other solution possible. So for Centos 4.x, you prefer to have that discussion here?