On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 03:28:33PM -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> I want to hide a printer that's connected to a Centos 6 printer server to
> prevent it showing up on some of the other computers on the local network.
>
> Using system-config-printer, putting the IP address of the computer that I
> want to hide the printer from into the Access Control window for that printer
> doesn't work since it apparently wants a user name, not an IP address.
>
> How can I specify that the printer can be seen only by certain IP addresses
> but not others?

you can choose to share it or not, but that's probabaly all or nuttin.

If you're smarter than I am (not to say, more ambitious) you could
probably add some firewall rules to do the trick.

--
---- Fred Smith -- fre...@fcshome.stoneham.ma.us -----------------------------
                       I can do all things through Christ