On 2/10/2015 6:54 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
Why I avoid swap on md raid 1/10 is because of the swap caveats listed
under man 4 md. Is possible for a page in memory to change between the
writes to the two md devices such that the mirrors are in fact
different. The man page only suggests this makes scrub check results
unreliable, and that such a difference wouldn't be read (?) But I
don't understand this. So I just avoid it because I haven't thoroughly
tested it.

if its possible for that to happen, then the whole swapping AND mdraid mechanisms in linux are badly broken.