On 3/23/2015 1:24 PM, Stephen Drotar wrote:
Everytime I restart Centos 7 I receive a error saying…

metadata is corrupt

and then I need to go through the process of mount and unmount the disk uuid
then run

xfs_repair {some uuid}
        or
xfs_repair -L {some uuid}   which ultimately corrupts even more.

I’m running on a RAID 1 two identical drives

this has happened more then once and had to reinstall.  Any way I can prevent
this when I shutdown or restart?  This happens when I reboot the machine.

sounds to me like there are hardware problems on this system, that the disks are corrupting data. bad ram can do this if there's no ECC to detect the hardware corruption. so can buggy/broken hardware RAID controllers.

--
john, recycling bits in santa cruz