On 04/09/2015 06:50 AM, lheck...@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
  While only vaguely related to this topic, does anyone else find that
  CentOS6 desktop stability is lacking? Or did we just never notice because
  no monitoring was in place pre-C6?

  I'm refering to abrtd which is sending out a susprising amount of
notifications
  about crashing desktop components like nautilus gthumb gnome-panel gvfsd-trash
  gvfsd-metadata gnome-settings-daemon, to name just a few.

The only one I was seeing was pulseaudio crashing in the host whenever
I started up a virtual machine.  I say "was seeing" because I've since
shut off the abrtd service.

                Do NOT delete it.