On 03/01/2016 09:53 AM, Emmanuel Noobadmin wrote:

Since I'm likely to use Reds again, it is a bit of a concern. So
wondering if I just happen to get an unlucky batch, or is there some
incompatibility between the Reds and the Intel C236 chipset, or
between Red / C236 / Centos 7 combo or the unlikely chance WD has
decided to do something with the firmware to make them work on on NAS
and not workstation/server chipsets to make people buy better stuff.

Anybody has recent experiences with them recently on the same chipset with C7?

Is it possible to build a vanilla kernel to boot from and test if same issue exists?