On 01/30/17 19:27, Chris Olson wrote:
I have had other flash crashes.  If you send me the radio station
links, I will give them a try on my CentOS 6.8 and my CentOS 7.xsystems.

     On Monday, January 30, 2017 4:58 PM, "m.r...@5-cent.us" <m.r...@5-cent.us>
wrote:

 Anyone else seeing this? I'm playing streaming media, and after about 10
or 15 min, flash-plugin crashes. I've had this happen today on streams
from two separate radio stations.

Sure: kutx.org (U of TX, Austin), and wqxr.org (NYC classical station). On both, I'm using their default player, which uses flash.

A currently-updated flash-plugin, and firefox was just updated in the last week, with the critical update.

        mark