On 12/06/2018 08:10 AM, Nicolas Kovacs wrote:
Le 06/12/2018 à 15:24, James Pearson a écrit :
I suspect it might be something that has been left out in the rebase to
GDM 3.28.1 - an earlier change log for GDM has:

On a side note, I've now spent a day and a half trying to recover my
wrecked desktop profiles, with only a partial success. As it looks now,
I'll probably move all my desktop installations to openSUSE Leap 15 and
KDE 5 in the near future.

As far as I can tell, rebasing GNOME in the middle of a minor update was
not a good idea.

Cheers,

Niki

They did a similar thing with NetworkManager few releases ago that caused all my servers to start grabbing randomized IPv6 addresses instead of static they previously grabbed.

I don't understand why Red Hat makes these kind of changes in point releases - yet they won't update OpenSSL or PHP or Postfix in a point release.

It's like they use /dev/random to determibe where they require API stability between point releases.

--
For signature trust anchor (paranoid only need worry 'bout this):
https://ca.pipfrosch.com/pipfrosch-cacert-pem.crt

Webmail clients, sorry, out of luck, you can't import it.
Get an actual e-mail app.