In "my" CentOS 7 there are only services smb and nmb. I do not need winbind. I use samba with ldap and kerberos. So I use:
systemctl enable smb nmb
systemctl start smb nmb

I use standard samba packages comming with CentOS 7:
# rpm -qa | grep samba
samba-client-libs-4.8.3-4.el7.x86_64
samba-4.8.3-4.el7.x86_64
samba-common-4.8.3-4.el7.noarch
samba-common-tools-4.8.3-4.el7.x86_64
samba-common-libs-4.8.3-4.el7.x86_64
samba-libs-4.8.3-4.el7.x86_64

If you have trouble with starting samba there are posibilities to set higher log level and then see what happens.

Mirek