--On Saturday, September 14, 2019 5:23 PM +0100 miguel medalha <medal...@sapo.pt> wrote:

they need a Windows server for a couple of administrative applications

Do they really need Server for that, or would a workstation do? I use a workstation as a license server for one app, and another workstation for the management console for the burglar alarm and antivirus. I've got my Unifi WAP "controller" on one workstation out of expedience, even though in principle I could run it as a Java-based service on Linux. Sadly, none of the others provide a Linux alternative, even though the upstream license software has Linux support, or I'd put them on my CentOS box.