I have a goal of securing email. Updated the company mail server and DNS
(CentOS 7 + Postfix, otherwise pretty stock) with support for SPF, DKIM, and
DMARC. So far, all good, and everything "just works".

Our mail server has supported SMTP / TLS for a long time, but recently I've
been considering requring TLS all the time.

Is there anybody here who's done this? Has it caused any particular fallout?
I'm curious about:

1) Requiring SMTP / TLS for any inbound email.

2) Requiring SMTP / TLS for any outbound email.

Thanks