On 4/5/21 12:55 PM, Ruslanas Gžibovskis wrote:
Also maintained by business unit, which might impact later changes when you
tight your prod to it.

A major part of the announcement videocast was about the formation of the 501c6 non-profit foundation that will back the distro. While it does indeed appear that everyone *currently* working on it works for CloudLinux it was also clear that their longer-term intention is to have the Alma Foundation be completely independent.

Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be promoting the "other team," but I don't see them that way, and I would not want this list to be a source of any misinformation about them.

--
Rich Bowen: CentOS Community Manager
rbo...@redhat.com