on 5-15-2008 4:17 PM Scott Silva spake the following:
on 5-15-2008 5:35 AM Ryan Nichols spake the following:
Really? We bought that EXACT motherboard.. 10 to be exact and we've had 9 fail and the 10th is on its way to major failure.. the odd thing is that 10th one was the first one purchased and that was 6 months ago.

I haven't had failures like that since the late 90's capacitor plague!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor_plague

Thinking more about the 10 failures, I wonder if they were grey market boards that got re-sold instead of sent back for remanufacture. Some dealers can be less than reputable when margins get tight, and some are just plain bastards.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and