on 5-16-2008 8:08 AM Carol Anne Ogdin spake the following:
Les Mikesell questioned, "...who would go there to post any answers?"  The
answer is the same people who share here...and probably many more who find
this sparse medium harder to navigate.  There's a thriving community I
helped create and nurture, which I've described at
http://www.deepwoods.com/transform/pubs/Community.htm

When there's value provided, many people will rise to the challenge of
adding even more value.

And, yes, I know there's an archive of posts to this forum, but the question
is one of focus:  Do you  hold more value for a lively (virtual) meeting
with lots of participants, or a quiet library where information is archived?
This medium feels to me more like the latter.

This list is more like a game of checkers over the cracker barrel. Some work gets done, some bickering gets done. Some friends are made, some feelings get hurt. All in all, not the best list I have been on, but very far away from the worst.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and