on 6-4-2008 8:06 AM Victor Padro spake the following:

    Or you can sometimes boot with the m/board driver disk to flash the
    bios,
    putting the new bios file on a floppy or USB pendrive..
    john

Already did that, flashed it to the last version, and flashed it backwards, no possitive results neither way, nevertheless I was able to install RHEL 5.2 i386, x86_64 without any issue. The AHCI or even SATA worked ok.
Well CentOS 5.2 "should" be out in a couple of weeks. I'm sure the build servers are humming away right now.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and