10 mail.bobhoffman.com.
   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
$ dig +short A mail.bobhoffman.com
72.35.68.59
$ dig +short -x 72.35.68.59
bobhoffman.com.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

mail.bobhoffman.com != bobhoffman.com

This may not be your main problem, but it certainly isn't helping matters. Yahoo seems to be pretty picky on reverse DNS. I had a VPS running a mail server where the PTR matched the host. I was relegated to yahoo's spam folder until changed from the default PTR which looked mildly like a dialup.

Bob Hoffman wrote:
Just a WAG, but make sure you have a PTR record for your machine that is sending email.

If you actually got the bounce, check the headers, it is the first best place to look.

No, no bounce. They get delivered. Just show up in the spam folder
everytime.

Andrew Norris
Systems Administrator
Locus Telecommunications