It uses a NV chipset,
nVidia GeForce 8200, http://au.shuttle.com/product_detail_spec.jsp?PI=939 . I added an Intel Ethernet card to get over the Marvell Ethernet issue, and a NVIDIA 8600GT card.

I forgot to add I used no additional driver disks to get Vista to see the disk.

Phil.
Rainer Duffner wrote:

Am 18.11.2008 um 03:30 schrieb Philip Manuel:

Hi All,

I have a shuttle SN78SH7 with a Seagate ST31500341AS (1.5Tb) drive. With windows Vista it sees the drive and can install to it. So far with GRML or CentOS5.2 they do not seem to be able to see this drive. Is there a particular setting I need or does CentOS not support installation to these drives yet ?

Thanks for your help

Well, what ICH (or does the MB use a NV chipset) do you have?
Is that supported by CentOS/RHEL?
Question: Where does one actually find out about the supported hardware, other than booting and "'D'oh, it doesn't work"?

Rainer