On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, David Hrbác( wrote:

Niki Kovacs napsal(a):

Well, no flame intended. So let me just add this. I'm a happy RPMForge
repo user. No other third-party repos. I've learned how to circumvent
the odd quirks in the repo (like: how do I use VLC and Audacity at the
same time). And if a package is not in RPMForge (which happens, but
rarely), well, I grab the SRPM and build it myself. I also have a small
repo, but only for private use, so replication is easy.

Niki, I'm at the very same point. Only rpmforge and my repos user.

David,

I am happy to add you to the RPMforge subversion so you can maintain those things from within RPMforge if you like.

Maybe this discussion can induce some change in how we work or who we accept.

--
--   dag wieers,  d...@wieers.com,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --