i couldn't connect to it to check through ssh.
and when it comes to the console, i couldn't do anything either as a repetitive
output as the screen shot attached keeps appearing.

this is an internal testing server with apache and mysql installed.
usually the load average is 8 % max.

server's specs:

Intel Core i7-950 3.06GHz 8MB Quad Core 4.8GT/s
8 GB of RAM

it's worth mentioning that i have software raid and LVM set on it.
iv'e reach online that the weekly raid schedule may cause this though i cant
seem to b sure of that any advice how to check?