On 04/13/2011 09:04 PM, Ross Walker wrote:
> On Apr 13, 2011, at 7:26 PM, John Jasen <jja...@realityfailure.org> wrote:

<snipped my stuff>

> Every now and then I hear these XFS horror stories. They seem too impossible
> to believe.
>
> Nothing breaks for absolutely no reason and failure to know where the
> breakage was shows that maybe there wasn't adequately skilled techinicians
> for the technology deployed.

Waving your hands and insulting the people who went through XFS failures
doesn't make me feel any better or make the problems not have occurred.

I would presume that we were lucky enough to have technicians on-site
skilled enough to track the problems down to XFS itself.

--
-- John E. Jasen (jja...@realityfailure.org)
-- "Deserve Victory." -- Terry Goodkind, Naked Empire