On 07/23/2013 08:46 PM, Jonathan Schultz wrote:

> I am a system administrator for a small, weekly newspaper.  We are using
> Libre Office for the lion's share of our office software.  I have a
> technician who is interested in Libre Office certifications.  Do you
> have information on the tests and where they can be taken that I could
> pass along to him?

Certification is available for developers, and is based on a peer to
peer review of the code and not on a test. Certification for migrators
and trainers will be available in 2014, and will probably be based on a
similar peer to peer review (which means that to be certified you will
have to be a member and contribute regularly to the project, at least in
the first phase until the end of 2015). Certification for users will not
be provided by The Document Foundation, at least until the end of 2015
(maybe even later). Best regards.

--
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
mob +39.348.5653829 - sip/jabber it...@libreoffice.org