cool....adopting as well. I think that's really sound of you guys. Hope it
all goes well for you.

will

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 February 2002 17:11
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: CFNorth who's going?

Well, I'm kind of a shy person when it comes to stuff like this, and I
don't want to steal thunder from Nick... but... yes, my wife and I are
expecting our second child. We are about 80% through the adoption
process, and her (yes, a girl) arrival date is up in the air.

Jacqueline Hyo-Jin Camden
www.camdenfamily.com/lynn

I've already got my shotgun ready. As far I'm concerned, she can start
dating around 30... maybe 29.

-RC
<cfset familyCount = incrementValue(familyCount)>