didn't it rain yesterday where you are?

-----Original Message-----
From: Erika L. Walker-Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 April 2002 10:38
To: CF-Community
Subject: ARGHS!!!!

We aren't scheduled for any rain until Friday!!!! ARGHS! I'm so tired of all
this sun! I need some good drenching rain!!! I thought this was the rainy
country!

I'm going to muffin-pan bap the next friend of mine from the states that
says, (mimics whiny, know-it-all-voice) "You'd better like the rain, that's
all it does in England, rain, rain, rain."

PAH! Tell that to my poor wilted flowers!

<sigh>

Erika
(with a *K*)

"Life...  is like a grapefruit.  It's orange and squishy,
and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast
and sometimes it may rain."
Erika L. Walker-Arnold, VP, RUWebby, LLC
Macromedia ColdFusion Alliance Partner
Macromedia ColdFusion 5.0 Certified Developer