Gel-

as the airlines found a looooong time ago,
all you get when you give coffee to a drunk
is a wide-awake drunk !!

it does not make you less intoxicated
or better able to drive.

glad ya got home safely, but
a better idea would be to stay at the g/f's house
until you were sober.

and maybe you could play something else in the meantime
<hee hee>

-Ben