> Hah.... UK Rulz....
>
> We'er on season 3 here....
>
> Hope this hasn't already been posted... 232 unread emails still to go

Not to mention that Angel DVD is in wide-screen in the UK and is
apparently going to be in 4x3 when it goes to Region 1...

I actually have the best of all worlds - all of my DVD players are
multi-region and since we visit the States regularly, we pick up the
releases we want from there

Gotta love being a multi-national family <g>

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer
ASP Multimedia Limited