Nope, the tone since 9/11 has militarized, and they are treating ALL
infractions as terrorist actions by trained opponents.

Their training, budgets,

And the more that these kinds of incidents happen, the more they develop
the "us vs them" mentality.

It needs to stop, and it needs to be reversed.

It is a significant risk to our country's health, as much (for me) as the
surveillance state and the huge shift of laws and wealth to the very few.