So, Eric, you believe the LA State's Attorney? How naive...
Just because a government official
says something is so, doesn't make it so.

I guess you believed, "If you like your health insurance,
you can keep it.", as well.

And, Eric, you're an example of why we have people like
O'Keefe running stings; too gullible to understand the
truth unless you see it on tape. And even the, you see
a conspiracy of editing the footage for deception.

And, if ACORN was doing something criminal, or AT THE VERY LEAST,
abusing the system within which they were working, why
did they disappear from the scene?

Defending ACORN while accusing O'Keefe of doing something
unseemly only proves your bias and lack of integrity.

Liberals see only the good in liberals and only the bad in conservatives
because of
their closed minds.

But, all is fair is war, and, yes, we are at war.

Bring it.

Rick