really? when I say that I reviewed the tape myself, that proves my
political prejudice? When I relate ACTUAL EXPERIENCE with the way the forms
were handled, that's pre-judging the issue?

I suppose I should clarify that when I say that ACORN was a victim of some
of its voter registration people, I mean that the registration forms were
submitted with the intent of defrauding the organization. The fact that it
no longer exists was not what I was talking about, but if the shoe fits...

Anyway, we're done here. Hello to all of cf-community; this sort of
circular conversation is why you don't see me here more often. One more for
the killfile, Rick, meet Larry and Sam...

<delete>